Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
QUOTE(Storm @ 22 Jan 2010, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will that fit in a pre facelift or will it require so re-wiring?

I think the wiring will be ok but mounting in the dash may require some fiddling if you've got the earlier stereo with the more square surround.

Anyone know a good ICE place to do us a group buy!?!

More I look at this the more I want it!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ok chaps, I've taken matters into my own hands and sent Caraudiosecurity an email - they may be able to do a group buy price when they get them in stock so watch this space.

I may post the group buy in a new thread so it's get more attention - I'm suprised by the lack of enthusiasm for this - it's the ideal solution!

·
Registered
536 Posts
QUOTE(chris424 @ 26 Jan 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I really want one of these! The Kenwood DNX7024 just doesnt look OE enough for me, where as I love the above

Its only £850 here
http://www.raysmith.co.uk/zenec-ze-nc3810-...dia-system.html

I agree mate - spend all that money on a stereo and then have to have the poor fascia adapters, which you then need to paint or wrap with carbon film for them to look anything like - plus the wiring adaptors for connection to the car and remote - no thanks - this looks like the way forward to me!

I'll let you know what they come back with.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
QUOTE(mbaker @ 26 Jan 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Directly available here for £480....

http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/zenec-zemc5...od-p-10222.html

Still wouldnt buy one though....

Thats not the same stereo?
That is the VW one. What ZENEC have done is create one GUI and then customised each unit so that it fit and looks perfect in your vehicle.
I would like to see on in the flesh but I have heard good reviews about them

·
Registered
536 Posts
As the man says - different stereo - you can get a standard double DIN Zenec with Sat Nav for pennies.

I know what you mean about Pioneer - I like them, I've always liked Kenwood too -had a couple of units in previous cars but aftermarket stereo just don't look good in Fords because of the stupid fascias . . . in my opinion.

I'd rather keep the standard stereo and keep the inside of the car looking good!

·
Registered
536 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.