Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have the second one got it in tescos for £80. You can also buy an attachment for snow foam - lots of fun

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Yep, definately go for the second one. I havent got this exact model but its the same range. First one looks a bit poo if im being honest

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
QUOTE(Chris @ 24 Jan 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If i were you you i would go for your second option

Lot's more goodie's to play with
just don't use all of them on your car

Thats the problem, Dont really need the extra stuff

QUOTE(Sus @ 24 Jan 2010, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have the second one got it in tescos for £80. You can also buy an attachment for snow foam - lots of fun

Thats what im liking
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 24 Jan 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep, definately go for the second one. I havent got this exact model but its the same range. First one looks a bit poo if im being honest

Have to agree.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
The hose is a bit short, get the longest you can, I am about to upgrade to a 10m hose as I am fed up of having to move the thing around the car all the time 9I currently have a 6m)

Also do not expect the car to be clean after a snow foam, you still need to wash it

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
QUOTE(Dennis @ 25 Jan 2010, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The hose is a bit short, get the longest you can, I am about to upgrade to a 10m hose as I am fed up of having to move the thing around the car all the time 9I currently have a 6m)

Also do not expect the car to be clean after a snow foam, you still need to wash it

I dont need to wash mine again after snow foam i just use my wash mitt when the foam is on give it a good rub over rinse off then spray on wax after iv rinsed out the attachment then rinse off again, dry and hey presto nice clean car. Doesnt take hours and hours and i can still move my arms afterwards

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Machine Mart also do the Nilfisk washers which was recomended to me so I got one and I'm very happy with it. Can't remember the model of the top of my head but it was around 100 quid and comes with a decent legth of hose and also a foam sprayer. It realy is a quality bit of kit. Deffo worth a look.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
QUOTE(Carsey @ 26 Jan 2010, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Machine Mart also do the Nilfisk washers which was recomended to me so I got one and I'm very happy with it. Can't remember the model of the top of my head but it was around 100 quid and comes with a decent legth of hose and also a foam sprayer. It realy is a quality bit of kit. Deffo worth a look.

+1
I have recently got a Nilfisk, great machine and they are getting rave reviews on detailing world over the Karcher machines, solid built with 6m hose

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
QUOTE(Sus @ 26 Jan 2010, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I dont need to wash mine again after snow foam i just use my wash mitt when the foam is on give it a good rub over rinse off then spray on wax after iv rinsed out the attachment then rinse off again, dry and hey presto nice clean car. Doesnt take hours and hours and i can still move my arms afterwards

But doesn't this destroy the point of snow foam?

However I doput the 2nd layer of snow on as a lube for when I wash it (2 bucket etc)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts