Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a thread where a mamber (i think butsy) had reverse lights both near and offside

anyone know where to get the bits?

i think getting it done isnt too hard tbh...but any pointers would be good

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

so does anyone know how butsy got away with having both off/nearside as reversing lights.....and getting rid of the rear fog lamp?

is this legal??

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
If it's removing the rear fog lamp entirely I'm thinking it probably isn't legal as every car I've owned have had one, even my metro!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
QUOTE(Thunder#59 @ 1 Mar 2010, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks

so does anyone know how butsy got away with having both off/nearside as reversing lights.....and getting rid of the rear fog lamp?

is this legal??

when you buy a clear one you get a red bulb so your not doing away with fog light.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(mrmetallica @ 1 Mar 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>when you buy a clear one you get a red bulb so your not doing away with fog light.

yes i see that....but im sure butsy hasnt the red bulb....instead he rigged up both rear lights to act as reverse lights

someone may correct me, but im sure thats what he did....i thought it looked both cool....and very practical from a reversing with tinted windows aspect:)

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
From what I can remember he added another bulb holder to the reverse light to one of the reverse lights to accomodate a fog light bulb or at least someone did so it was still legal.

Otherwise I dont think its allowed to have no rear fog light

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(Paulted @ 1 Mar 2010, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I cant see the pic's though it might be something I have forgot to install on my pc after reinstalling yestarday.
I can't see the first set of photos either - tis an old post so the site which hosted them may have died by now?

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
QUOTE(troy45 @ 1 Mar 2010, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't see the first set of photos either - tis an old post so the site which hosted them may have died by now?

It's not just me then

Looking at it though it's not the one I have seen and must have been somewhere else where my membership has expired and I am not paying £20

1 - 11 of 11 Posts