Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys got my eibachs fitted today and was told the toe and camber was badly out guys couldnt get it set correctly . Spoke to Gary at profile he says they will have set it to the st170 and to ask on the forum whair to go .Any help appreciated im based just outside falkirk

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hi mate there is a guy in bonnybridge who does laser wheel alignment and adjusts the car he is also ex ford mech the garage name us Progrip 01324 810111 ask for John. I have had all my cars done with him

Robert

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE(bert78 @ 3 Dec 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi mate there is a guy in bonnybridge who does laser wheel alignment and adjusts the car he is also ex ford mech the garage name us Progrip 01324 810111 ask for John. I have had all my cars done with him

Robert

this is a good shout from bert , progrip is 2 mins from my house and i have always heard good reports about his work

·
Registered
204 Posts
John at Progrip is
hot he set up all 4 of my Scoobs what a job 2 were for hillclimbs and the difference in times up the hill after getting the correct setting dialed in were amazing. focus will be going there soon as i aquire a set of eibachs.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(SpacemanST @ 3 Dec 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Johns prices are the best going to half of that of xtreme motorsport or the like
wheel alignment is Johns bread and butter and has been doing it forever he will have your car set up bang on
I may need to visit this John at Progrip after Tuesday

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(bert78 @ 4 Dec 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Glad to help mate
Jimmy are you getting eibachs fiited on tuesday then

Yes mate.I said I never would but I am getting eibachs fitted on Tuesday at David Harrisons in Galashiels,a good deal

How much does this Progrip charge for the alignment,any idea?

I will probably go through soon,and Andy(Barny.1) was on the phone and he may be interested too

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 5 Dec 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes mate.I said I never would but I am getting eibachs fitted on Tuesday at David Harrisons in Galashiels,a good deal

I will probably go through soon,and Andy(Barny.1) was on the phone and he may be interested too

How good Jimmy? £££££££££

·
Registered
983 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 5 Dec 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes mate.I said I never would but I am getting eibachs fitted on Tuesday at David Harrisons in Galashiels,a good deal

You are turning into a modding freak mr Stewart
hybrid turbo next year methinks
Jim, hang off till the new year and take mine

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.