Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, Im finding it had to find a blue ST with all the kit i want but a Grey 1 has tunrned up jjust wondering if there is any pics of them with tints?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(adamellen @ 25 Feb 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>def get the sea grey you will not regret it, looks awesome clean, hope these help mate, whats the spec on the one your gettin?
good luck with it fella, adam

Alright mate its a 57 plate ST-3 every extra apart from sat nav rear parks dual climate bluetooth voice activation 6cd + the usual st stuff

just waiting for him to think over the offer.

·
Registered
279 Posts
QUOTE(bbg404 @ 25 Feb 2010, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Alright mate its a 57 plate ST-3 every extra apart from sat nav rear parks dual climate bluetooth voice activation 6cd + the usual st stuff

just waiting for him to think over the offer.

sounds gd to me mate,get so many people comment on how nice the colour is
, get your self some dodo juice blue velvet mate brings it up a treat
, like looking a mirror.well good luck fella hope the pics helped, need anymore pics just ask mate, put some pics up when you get it mate, adam

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aye its been a great help kind thought it would look good. yeh the grey is realy rare to find especialy with everything i want. but i think ill go for the tints all round as the lad who does mine uses film that pulls off in 1 and he can put it straight back on.

soon as i get it sorted ill get some pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts