Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
depends how it mounts really. i think it would be a bit nasty just hovering there with a bracket holding it. would look nice though if mounted properly and the car deffo needs it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i might just have to buy a set and see how it fits when it comes, think it would look realy
nice though!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
clutch and accelerator pedal are the same on pre and facelift but the brake seems to be different on facelift
's but they should still fit ok.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
I agree the ST and focus's in general should have one but see littl e in spending £70 for an odd clutch footrest so would have to change the whole set which is again is a waste as you already have ali trims on the pedals already (which look better).

I will save my £70 thanks but each to their own

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Dennis @ 19 Feb 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree the ST and focus's in general should have one but see littl e in spending £70 for an odd clutch footrest so would have to change the whole set which is again is a waste as you already have ali trims on the pedals already (which look better).

I will save my £70 thanks but each to their own

+1

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
It says fits cars FROM 17-03-2008 RHD, which is facelift only am thinking but could be wrong.

Its only 70 bucks and you could sell the original set of alloy pedals on the bay for half the cash...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts