Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Me and my mate are based at RAF benson. I've got a CR and he has a PB both facelifts.
Are there any meets going on near Reading/Oxford for a few photos opportunities?
Cheers

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
anything already arranged would be on the South Central forum.

Feel free to arrange a meet yourselves, or join one in a neighbouring region

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anything already arranged would be on the South Central forum.

Feel free to arrange a meet yourselves, or join one in a neighbouring region
Yeah cheers spike, will do. He hasn't done one before and I've only done one meet (Weston super mare rally4heroes) so will be good to get out and about.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
The Simply Ford at Bleulieu (5th May) is looking like it'll be a big one.

Thanks for coming to WSM by the way, in total, Rally for Heroes raised over £123,000, and I loved my trip around Europe with them

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I'm definitely interested in beulieu!!
I loved the wsm meet, was good to see what people had done. Plus being in the RAF its always good to see money being raised.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hi guys,
Me and my mate are based at RAF benson. I've got a CR and he has a PB both facelifts.
Are there any meets going on near Reading/Oxford for a few photos opportunities?
Cheers
I know a few that would attend mate if you want to set one up, there's quite a few of us in Reading but no meets are setup at the moment!

I've got a very unpredictable work schedule (seem to spend my whole life there) but if a meet was arranged I'd make it a priority to be there

As far as I know Ash (07stash), Tom (shuttsies) and Paul (R3dman) would be up for it, maybe create an interest thread?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know a few that would attend mate if you want to set one up, there's quite a few of us in Reading but no meets are setup at the moment!

I've got a very unpredictable work schedule (seem to spend my whole life there) but if a meet was arranged I'd make it a priority to be there

As far as I know Ash (07stash), Tom (shuttsies) and Paul (R3dman) would be up for it, maybe create an interest thread?
Ok yeah sounds good!
We've got to work out what shifts etc we're working. In past experience do people prefer a weekday or weekend meet?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Hi guys,
Cheers
Hello fella if your interested I'm arranging a meet at the famous Ace cafe in London on the 9th of feb looks like to be a good one link below if you and your mate are interested

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/123494-ace-cafe-stoc-meet-9th-of-feb-2013-11am-to-4pm/page__st__90#entry1347055

·
Registered
988 Posts
Ok yeah sounds good!
We've got to work out what shifts etc we're working. In past experience do people prefer a weekday or weekend meet?
Sunday after 5pm would be best for me because it's the only guaranteed day where I'm definitely out of there on time
Friday evenings would also be acceptable too!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I would be up for a meet also ace cafe sounds good.

Me coming is all dependent on wether I'm working or not. Which seems to be 24/7 atm, hopefully new job soon so won't have so much of an issue.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I would be up for a meet also ace cafe sounds good.

Me coming is all dependent on wether I'm working or not. Which seems to be 24/7 atm, hopefully new job soon so won't have so much of an issue.
Glad your still around and well mate, we need new jobs

·
Registered
182 Posts
All good thanks Rob
hopefully should get a few mods done this month!

You where all right it's not l

It's not long before the mods start!

·
Registered
988 Posts
All good thanks Rob
hopefully should get a few mods done this month!

You where all right it's not l

It's not long before the mods start!
What have you done so far buddy? Once the modding bug bites you mate that's it!

See if we can get some more interest in this!

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Well, fingers crossed the weather is a LOT better this year and the Goodwood breakfast club meets are as popular as ever

1 - 16 of 16 Posts