Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come accross any Ford dealers doing decent deals on new STs lately.
I'm looking to trade my one year old PB ST3 (7K) in for a similar new one on a Privilege discount.
I phoned one dealer who quoted me £4K to swap!!!

·
Premium Member
Trevor B
1,178 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy3 @ 10 Jan 2010, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone come accross any Ford dealers doing decent deals on new STs lately.
I'm looking to trade my one year old PB ST3 (7K) in for a similar new one on a Privilege discount.
I phoned one dealer who quoted me £4K to swap!!!What area are you in

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy3 @ 10 Jan 2010, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone come accross any Ford dealers doing decent deals on new STs lately.
I phoned one dealer who quoted me £4K to swap!!!

there are deals to be done, just purchased a new ST3 2 weeks ago, shop around, Ford were giving £1200 deposit, I think it is now only available on 7.9% finance deal and they are discounting the vat increase if its ordered before the end of Feb, Archers are offering an ST3 for £20,550 less your privilege £2000 = £18,550 so that's a starting price. depends what model your is and options it has for px value but you have a starting price of £4k decide what you want to pay and be cheeky, I will pm you contact details for the guy I dealt with give him a try and tell him what you have to play with, my change cost me £30 per month x 24

PM Sent

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in East London, however i don't mid travelling if it's worth it.
Previous best deals have come from Gates - Harlow and Allens of Romford.

·
Premium Member
Trevor B
1,178 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy3 @ 10 Jan 2010, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am in East London, however i don't mid travelling if it's worth it.
Previous best deals have come from Gates - Harlow and Allens of Romford.Have sent you pm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts