Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i currently drive a white fiesta ST but have just put a deposit on a blue focus ST 3 i cant wait to get in it and start adding bits!!!

if anyone has any ideas for first mods i would appreciate it and obviously i will check out the other topics and see what i should go with!

Thanks, Scott.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
haha well i have a ds that i had on the fiesta and looking at the ds website i can reflash it to work on the focus, if this is right it will be done probably in the first week of me getting it?
Yep you're right, its the best increase per £ its a different car with one on.

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
welcome along to the 5 cylinder symphony club mate.

best first mod will be to get your tenner out and join up!

then remap.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
mate. I am new here as well. I have just bought the dreamscience handset (thanks to DaveDHCI) and it's amazing the difference it makes.

I know what you mean about getting a dump valve, I did that on my last car just because it was my first turbo. What I would say though is I got sick of it after a few weeks and took it off, waste of money imo
. Put the money towards a CAIS or remap instead!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mate. I am new here as well. I have just bought the dreamscience handset (thanks to DaveDHCI) and it's amazing the difference it makes.

I know what you mean about getting a dump valve, I did that on my last car just because it was my first turbo. What I would say though is I got sick of it after a few weeks and took it off, waste of money imo
. Put the money towards a CAIS or remap instead!
haha i knw what your saying but i dont want a really loud one. Just a nice subtle one will do the trick. Im undecided on lowering it either. Was looking at the eibachs as i dont want to go silly like i have on the fiesta

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
haha i knw what your saying but i dont want a really loud one. Just a nice subtle one will do the trick. Im undecided on lowering it either. Was looking at the eibachs as i dont want to go silly like i have on the fiesta
I was thinking about getting eibachs as well but don't think I would be able to get it into the underground car park at work if i did
. I will just have to get a Mongoose instead then!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts