Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i currently drive a white fiesta ST but have just put a deposit on a blue focus ST 3 i cant wait to get in it and start adding bits!!!

if anyone has any ideas for first mods i would appreciate it and obviously i will check out the other topics and see what i should go with!

Thanks, Scott.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
mate. I am new here as well. I have just bought the dreamscience handset (thanks to DaveDHCI) and it's amazing the difference it makes.

I know what you mean about getting a dump valve, I did that on my last car just because it was my first turbo. What I would say though is I got sick of it after a few weeks and took it off, waste of money imo
. Put the money towards a CAIS or remap instead!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mate. I am new here as well. I have just bought the dreamscience handset (thanks to DaveDHCI) and it's amazing the difference it makes.

I know what you mean about getting a dump valve, I did that on my last car just because it was my first turbo. What I would say though is I got sick of it after a few weeks and took it off, waste of money imo
. Put the money towards a CAIS or remap instead!
haha i knw what your saying but i dont want a really loud one. Just a nice subtle one will do the trick. Im undecided on lowering it either. Was looking at the eibachs as i dont want to go silly like i have on the fiesta

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
haha i knw what your saying but i dont want a really loud one. Just a nice subtle one will do the trick. Im undecided on lowering it either. Was looking at the eibachs as i dont want to go silly like i have on the fiesta
I was thinking about getting eibachs as well but don't think I would be able to get it into the underground car park at work if i did
. I will just have to get a Mongoose instead then!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.