Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello out there. Im currently waiting to get hold of my 56 reg ST which will arrive at some point in the New Year... Cant wait.

Used to have a 55 reg scoob wrx which was fun but didnt agree with a new born so it had to go, then a work saab 93 which is so boring. Cant wait to get the ST, although test driving it in sleet/snow/ice isnt really the best idea!

Its an ST2 in black. Cool.

John

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Hello John and welcome to the club.

Your right the
can be a bit of a handful in the ice and snow. But as long as your not too heavy footed you'll be fine.

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,494 Posts
to the club John and nice to see another North East member,some good runs coming up next year check out the North East section were a nice bunch up here very friendly and helpful
are you getting it from somewhere local

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks again.

im getting it from durham, although i have to wait to get my private reg transferred off my current car - dvla running on skeleton staff over xmas means i just have to wait until it arrives! rubbish timing!

Cheers. john

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,494 Posts
John pay the £10 joining fee and you will get access to all you need to know about the
it's worth it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just sorted out everything today and will be picking the ST up tomorrow after work! Brill!

all i need now is to get rid of all this flipping snow and ice so i can take it for a good and proper spin!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts