Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Si @ 25 Feb 2010, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OMG what will North Londons Ganstas drive now lol

They will still cruise in their Escalades and Navigators!!!

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 25 Feb 2010, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We're all relying on you Scott to keep their numbers down!

I av to learn da lingo first but I fink I am doin ok at da mo ... WORD!!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
i think the hummer is just so tasteless,brash ,and just damn right ugly and pig awfull .
realy cant see why anyone would want to buy the things in the first place so no loss to me if theve gone under .
friend of mine thinks his is the absolute dogs danglies and dosent realise what a
he looks like driveing it !
oh well takes all sorts i spose dosent it .

·
1,285 Posts
QUOTE(troy45 @ 25 Feb 2010, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Land Rovers and Range Rovers hopefully

They don't own farms in Norf London Troy, they are all Gang-stars!!!!!(Mind you, if they start driving those, they will be the next big marque to go under)

QUOTE(Mart170 @ 25 Feb 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>FAIL, no you're not, I understood all of that

Are you a secret gang-star Mart??!!!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
QUOTE(Storm @ 26 Feb 2010, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you a secret gang-star Mart??!!!

Afraid not mate, if I was I'd be so far into the closet I'd be in Narnia

PS I lied, I'm not all that sure what WORD actually means!

·
Registered
93 Posts
just read this story in paper

apparently one of its main downfalls was the fact it only did 18 to the gallon

i wish i got 18 to the gallon

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
QUOTE(glennboysst3 @ 25 Feb 2010, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think the hummer is just so tasteless,brash ,and just damn right ugly and pig awfull .
realy cant see why anyone would want to buy the things in the first place so no loss to me if theve gone under .

One word Glenn....Americans !

Hummer has gone under as they have no renewed contract with the US Dept of Defence to provide vehicles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts