Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can sort this one out, I'm getting that annoying warning " bing " but without any warning light or message. I turned the chimes off but it still happens, seems to happen as soon as I hit 80 but has happened a couple of times at 50 and 70. All levels are ok, thought it was some sort of speed warning but looked through the manual and can't find any reason for it. It's driving me crazy.

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(randymammal @ 14 Feb 2010, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope someone can sort this one out, I'm getting that annoying warning " bing " but without any warning light or message. I turned the chimes off but it still happens, seems to happen as soon as I hit 80 but has happened a couple of times at 50 and 70. All levels are ok, thought it was some sort of speed warning but looked through the
manual and can't find any reason for it. It's driving me crazy.

beats me mate. cant think of any reason for it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(STMartin @ 14 Feb 2010, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Temperature dropping below 2 degrees? Do you get a yellow/red snowflake light?

I'm getting the yellow / red snowflake light when its freezing or cold but it bings when the light is off at 6 degrees.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(focus149 @ 14 Feb 2010, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's the slowdownyourbreakingthespeedlimit bing

Think I'll just have to slow down and only drive it in the summer then. Might as well take the DSCI map out and see if I can get one that gives me under a hundred BHP just to keep the pleece and the bing happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.