Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had remapping done at AmD-ESSEX, If so what was the result of there work. Any response would be greatfull.

·
Registered
90 Posts
QUOTE(DAGENHAM DODGE @ 27 Feb 2010, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone had remapping done at AmD-ESSEX, If so what was the result of there work. Any response would be greatfull.

my pal had his seat cupra R remapped there and they got it from 240bhp to 314bhp just from the map

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(white wheels @ 27 Feb 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>my pal had his seat cupra R remapped there and they got it from 240bhp to 314bhp just from the map

Thats great, thanx for that, i`m just toying with the idea about a remap from them
cheers

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Friend had his BMW 335i twin turbo remapped ( and derestricted ) by them ...did a really good job and the aftersales was good ... Not sure if anyones had an st done by them ??

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
To be honest, if I hadn't already paid for my DS I would get a custom remap. My next car will be getting one

·
Registered
99 Posts
My ST is running a stage 3 AMD remap. Not exactly sure on the figures at the moment because I haven't had it on a rolling road as it stands now.
In my opinion it's a very good map, always provides plenty of fun for me and isn't exactly slow. Last time I had it on the rollers, with the stage 1 map and a couple of other mods, I was told that it's a good smooth power curve and within safe limits of the engine, this was at Torque of the Devil in Uxbridge.

The lads at AMD really know what they're doing and I'm always happy to trust them with my ST.

Hope that helps in some way, Andy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(MechEng @ 27 Feb 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My ST is running a stage 3 AMD remap. Not exactly sure on the figures at the moment because I haven't had it on a rolling road as it stands now.
In my opinion it's a very good map, always provides plenty of fun for me and isn't exactly slow. Last time I had it on the rollers, with the stage 1 map and a couple of other mods, I was told that it's a good smooth power curve and within safe limits of the engine, this was at Torque of the Devil in Uxbridge.

The lads at AMD really know what they're doing and I'm always happy to trust them with my ST.

Hope that helps in some way, Andy.

Cheers Andy thanx for that. It helps me a lot more, if i get it done i`ll let you know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts