Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I currently have a ST2 in sea grey, im thinking of ether a) buying new black alloys b) getting the originals sprayed grey c) getting the originals sprayed black d) buying new silver alloys

Your views are best guys, pics of the above would be great. cheers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
QUOTE(STIOM @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I currently have a ST2 in sea grey, im thinking of ether a) buying new black alloys b) getting the originals sprayed grey or c) getting the originals sprayed black!

sorry mate but i dont like black alloys

·
Registered
78 Posts
QUOTE(STIOM @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I currently have a ST2 in sea grey, im thinking of ether a) buying new black alloys b) getting the originals sprayed grey or c) getting the originals sprayed black!

Hiya its got to be black they look good but everyones different if you get them sprayed make sure there done properly my mate paid £250 and they flaked a couple of weeks later on his golf r32

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
New STs come as standard now with black alloys, silver is a £100 option! Its been posted a few times but i'm sure in the next few months the swaps section will be flooded with black wheels. Wait and you may get a cost-free swap!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
QUOTE(davechci @ 21 Jan 2010, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>New STs come as standard now with black alloys, silver is a £100 option! Its been posted a few times but i'm sure in the next few months the swaps section will be flooded with black wheels. Wait and you may get a cost-free swap!
This man speaks the truth. Best off waiting a couple of months and see what crops up...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
sea gray car with black wheels .. hmm not sure that would work , dont really think that gray ones would either ... id stick with silver wheels ..

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black's not for me! My mind was well and truly made up today when i put some ST alloys in black up against the car, i nearly threw up! So the question is, do i 're-vamp' the ones i have now or buy some new silver ones? Cheers for the input lads.

·
Registered
122 Posts
QUOTE(davechci @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>New STs come as standard now with black alloys, silver is a £100 option! Its been posted a few times but i'm sure in the next few months the swaps section will be flooded with black wheels. Wait and you may get a cost-free swap!

Great advice that, think im going to hold off getting mine done!!

G

·
QUOTE(STIOM @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I currently have a ST2 in sea grey, im thinking of ether a) buying new black alloys b) getting the originals sprayed grey c) getting the originals sprayed black d) buying new silver alloys

just got a brand new st3 in frozen white with the panther black alloys, and they look fantastic !!

·
Registered
689 Posts
QUOTE(STIOM @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I currently have a ST2 in sea grey, im thinking of ether a) buying new black alloys b) getting the originals sprayed grey c) getting the originals sprayed black d) buying new silver alloys

Hello mate, I've just changed the wheels on my silver
, I'll try and sort some pictures out or I'm sure I could meet up with you somewhere if you want to see them in the flesh.

They are silver multi spokes.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Jackal @ 28 Jan 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello mate, I've just changed the wheels on my silver
, I'll try and sort some pictures out or I'm sure I could meet up with you somewhere if you want to see them in the flesh.

They are silver multi spokes.

Yeah that'd be great, i was thinking of going to Autocrash to get one of the wheels cleaned up but they want £60, do you know of anywhere? Where were the multispokes from? Cheers Mat.

·
Registered
162 Posts
well heres a photoshop of mine with black rims on. nit the greatest of quality, and they appear matt, even tho im going for, yes actaully going for, gloss in a few weeks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts