Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the ST runs a different spec. to it`s siblings ?

Following a puncture - wrecked tyre I had the alignment checked, t`was not on the usual Hunter rig I go to

The rig I used followed a 2019 ST Line - multilink rear suspension spec.

· Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
27,795 Posts
I don't have any Mk4 information but the data was ST specific for all of the previous versions.

I'd be surprised if alignment data was common between the ST and ST-Line.

· Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
27,795 Posts
The Mk4 isn't that new so you'd think this data would be widely available by now.

I'm still waiting for a Mk4 workshop manual to appear. The only thing I have at the moment is wiring diagrams.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front

Caster : 4.91` +/- 1.00` ... normal left & right : maximum variance left to right ... 0.0` +/- 1.00`

Camber : -1.34` +/- 1.25` ... normal left & right : maximum variance left to right ... 0.0` +/- 1.25`

Total Toe : 0.20` toe-in +/- 0.20`

Rear

Camber : -0.82` +/- 1.25`... normal left & right : maximum variance left to right ... 0.0` +/- 1.25`

Total Toe : 0.38` toe-in +/- 0.20`

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ford dealer yesterday, I had the alignment checked and along with the data they included a two page print out of various model specs.

Once I scan things I`ll include them here.

The alignment data page is one of the most comprehensive / confusing I have come across :brow: ... I`m still deciphering it :dunce:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.