Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, I want to get an aftermarket steering wheel, how ever I don’t know what I need for a quick release steering wheel, wondering if somone can help me.

thank you

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
843 Posts
Insurance will most likely go up or be declined.

Your AF wheel should have instructions on how to install, don't get some bad chinese one, go for a good make and no secondhand.

·
Premium Member
5,867 Posts
I seen something about it being an mot failure if you remove the air bag as well by going after market...
Good point! If the airbag was fitted as standard (as they are all now) then yes I would think it is fairly certain that taking it out would be an MOT failure. If nothing else the removal would trigger the airbag warning light - which is definitely a failure.

·
Premium Member
5,867 Posts
You could always fit one of these then to be different - showing my age here......................

Bumper Bicycle part Automotive exterior Composite material Auto part

However your name would likely have to be Michael to make it work properly.............................:whistle:

·
Premium Member
5,867 Posts
You've never had any backseat fun in a car? In this case you don't have to park up anywhere. You can keep going wherever you are going AND have the backseat fun at the same time......................................:whistle:

Methinks we might be drifting off topic somewhat.......................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts