Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......the ST has been sold !

Nothing and no real plans to replace it as yet - so I am going to be using, depending on distance, the legs, bike, bus, train etc. and see how it goes

Times changes & priorities alter, and this should save on near 500 quid a month

I shall be still browsing through the site and inputting my knowledge
where I can, and will try and get to some of the bigger meets - Ford Fair etc.

So I might see the car pop up back on here eventually.... I don't think there are any incriminating photos...

I may be willing to be a passenger with any of the Yorkshire / North West chaps if you're attendng and meets.... drop us a pm if so.

All the best ,

Nick.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Sorry to here this nick, as you say priorities take over all the best for the future and no doubt i will see you around

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Sad to see the st go nick but like you say times change but if im going to any meets and im passing your more than welcome to jump in the taxi with us
im doing cheap rates at the mo
all the best matey

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(largey @ 23 Jan 2010, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sad to see the st go nick but like you say times change but if im going to any meets and im passing your more than welcome to jump in the taxi with us
im doing cheap rates at the mo
all the best matey

cheers mate

·
Registered
518 Posts
Sorry to hear you have got rid of your
Nick but as you say priorities alter.

I will give you a shout when i'm off to a meet and have space mate.

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
No incriminating photo's?

What about the one in your avatar?

As you say, priorities change - you gotta look after "number one". No-one else will!!

All the best matey, and don't be a stranger!!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Aw mate, sad times, but hey most of us ol skool seem to be moving on, hope you still come along on our jollies wont be the same without the northern wanderer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have sold up Nick. I can certainly understand that priorites change in the present financial climate! All the best Kevin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts