Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening folks,

Am looking for some advise please. When iam doing around 80mph in 6th on the motorway and put my foot flat down. the car pulls alittle then around 3500rpm or so the revs dip and I loose power for a split second. It doesnt happen every time. The ESP is OFF. Its as if the clutch is slipping but the car pulls like a train when your pushing it hard. There is no smell from the clutch. The car is running stage 3+ superchip and boosts rite of the gauge. Have i done damage. It doesnt get pushed hard all the time. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. Feel free to ask me any questions that may make this situation clearer. Thanx...

·
Registered
699 Posts
QUOTE(Geordie ST300 @ 16 Jan 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good evening folks,

Am looking for some advise please. When iam doing around 80mph in 6th on the motorway and put my foot flat down. the car pulls alittle then around 3500rpm or so the revs dip and I loose power for a split second. It doesnt happen every time. The ESP is OFF. Its as if the clutch is slipping but the car pulls like a train when your pushing it hard. There is no smell from the clutch. The car is running stage 3+ superchip and boosts rite of the gauge. Have i done damage. It doesnt get pushed hard all the time. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. Feel free to ask me any questions that may make this situation clearer. Thanx...

it is clutch slip mate just at it has so much torque low down when under load in a high gear most tuned st's will do it , just change gear mate or get an rs clutch lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.