Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have just bought a 58 plate electric orange
3, I pick it up at the weekend. The first thing i did after buying the car was to join this fantastic owners club. The car is my first
and Im after some advice on improved performance. Ive looked into things like Bluefin and the mountune upgrade, but would really appreciate some advice on the best route to go down. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
658 Posts
There are many different power upgrades to choose from,the most popular being Code red,Dreamscience,Bluefin and Mountune.

The Mountune 260 conversion is ford approved and won't affect your warrenty,but looking at over £1000 fitted.
It's all down to personal preference at the end of the day...the best thing to do is get yourself along to one of your local meets and ask some of our members to take you for a spin in their modded cars.
whichever remap you decide on,it will completely transform the ST.

Happy modding

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
If i had the option when i got mine i would of got the montune , that extra power and as said its ford approved .
But in the other hand i do love the Dreamscience .

Enjoy ur ST mate

·
Registered
734 Posts
To be honest if i had to do it all again i'd most likely go down the mountune route! Costly, but seems to get the best from the

1 - 7 of 7 Posts