Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a major mod to the car, but wasn't happy with the standard stereo and this came out of our Mini before we sold it.

The wee pocket has an iPod connector and hidden in the ashtray section is a 3.5 audio jack for other audio devices. The 3.5 socket in the glovebox is good idea but its too far away to use when driving and the cable dangling out of there doesn't look nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pink flower is Dellies, was looking at a double din, but we already had this Pioneer so thought we'd stick with it at the moment.

It has its limits, no bluetooth or satnav (bluetooth can be added but costs about £100 extra) but its cheaper than forking out £600 for a decent double din unit.

The screen spends most of its life away, its more for the ipod and dvd disc with mp3s.

It sounds a lot better through the standard speakers than the original Sony unit did.

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
The pink flower is Dellies, was looking at a double din, but we already had this Pioneer so thought we'd stick with it at the moment.

It has its limits, no bluetooth or satnav (bluetooth can be added but costs about £100 extra) but its cheaper than forking out £600 for a decent double din unit.

The screen spends most of its life away, its more for the ipod and dvd disc with mp3s.

It sounds a lot better through the standard speakers than the original Sony unit did.
If all it's used for is a load of MP3s, have a look at the likes of this:
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/jvc-kwsd70bt-jvc-kw-sd70bt.html

USB connections front and rear, bluetooth ready, smart remote for Android, 2 pre-outs
It's definitely the HU I'll be going for eventually as I don't want any of this fancy touch screen
that i'll never use and will just get manky all the time.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I quite like the head unit and on the wish list we have for the car is a possible replacement but at the moment it's good.

And what's wrong with having a pink flower in the car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts