Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

My name is WeSTy and own a Fiesta ST over on Fiesta STOC.

As for this time only and having discuss it with Claire (ClaireST -Fiesta STOC Staff) i have taken it into my hands to organize next years visits to the Ace Cafe in London.

As numbers for 1 club to attend a meet of such a place there isnt enough to fill up the car park, so this will be made a multi forum meet to gain more numbers attending.

I have been in contact with them today about finding out avaiable dates for next year for us to book.

We had them this year on a Sunday in both Feburary and October.

Next year i have two dates given to me as Saturdays on:

Saturday 9th February 11am - 4pm

Saturday 5th October 11am - 6pm

I just posting to confirm that theses dates will be ok for everyone to attend or if Sundays are the preferred days.

WeSTy

(Sorry i couldnt post in Club Events section)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Hi all!

As for this time only and having discuss it with Claire (ClaireST -Fiesta STOC Staff) i have taken it into my hands to organize next years visits to the Ace Cafe in London.

As numbers for 1 club to attend a meet of such a place there isnt enough to fill up the car park, so this will be made a multi forum meet to gain more numbers attending.

I have been in contact with them today about finding out avaiable dates for next year for us to book.

I just posting to confirm that theses dates will be ok for everyone to attend or if Sundays are the preferred days.

WeSTy

Sounds good to me mate - I will post In the events and a link to this post

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Can we not have an evening meet on 1 of these dates as most find that there better halfs have things for them to do during the day.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hi all!

WeSTy

Alright westy! yeah i'd be up for this as I couldn't get there last time when I had the Fez

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Been to a few in my old EVO days...very good day out even thou if it was with a bunch of snobs!

Be good to go back with ppl who actually make you feel welcome

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Been to a few in my old EVO days...very good day out even thou if it was with a bunch of snobs!

Be good to go back with ppl who actually make you feel welcome
Jap
i used to own a ep3 ctr jap meets are very clicky.

It'll make some ace pics, see what I did there ace cafe, pics look ace....sorry Dad joke

·
Registered
574 Posts
Happy birthday, im treating the car to the blockmod what you treating yours to?

Jap
i used to own a ep3 ctr jap meets are very clicky.

It'll make some ace pics, see what I did there ace cafe, pics look ace....sorry Dad joke
I mean the 2nd of Feburary haha! blimey sound good that mate, Me hmm not to sure mate need some paintwork done which i'll get done in the spring not the time to do it now

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I got slated because I wouldn't pay there monthly fee to use the forum for more than 30 posts a month. They went a bit quiet when my car got a 5 page banzai feature

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts