Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Returned from my holidays last night to be met with a flat n/s rear tyre ,blew it up and returned home ,tyre was soft again today so took it to kwik fit as was only place open on a Sunday .

On inspection there was a tiny hole in the sidewall after spraying with water . Tyre was almost new so looks like sabotage

After replacing tyre car was fine for about 5 miles then the abs and traction lights came on on the dash but no fault message on onboard computer . Also noticed when turning lights on it's making a loud buzzing noise now .

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Cheers in advance

Kenny !!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem solved ,booted it down the drive a few times and braked hard ,lights went off .

The buzzing was the dimmer for the dash lights , jobs a good un {for now }

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Try disconnecting the battery for a couple of hours then try it again Kenny! Dont forget you need your stereo code after though!

Problem solved ,booted it down the drive a few times and braked hard ,lights went off .

The buzzing was the dimmer for the dash lights , jobs a good un {for now }
Ignore my last post lol! Glad it sorted itself out matey!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try disconnecting the battery for a couple of hours then try it again Kenny! Dont forget you need your stereo code after though!

Ignore my last post lol! Glad it sorted itself out matey!
Cheers Andy ,tried the KAM fuse but no joy so booted it up and down my drive under heavy braking and that's cleared it .

How was Silverstone by the way ? not had a chance to catch up on the goings on from the last week !!!

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Cheers Andy ,tried the KAM fuse but no joy so booted it up and down my drive under heavy braking and that's cleared it .

How was Silverstone by the way ? not had a chance to catch up on the goings on from the last week !!!
It was really cold and we had a delayed start due to ice on the track! We had a brilliant day though and the car ran like a dream! Only bad thing was it was too cold to get the slicks on lol! The GoPro also had a freak out so theres only 1 short video from each of us!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was really cold and we had a delayed start due to ice on the track! We had a brilliant day though and the car ran like a dream! Only bad thing was it was too cold to get the slicks on lol! The GoPro also had a freak out so theres only 1 short video from each of us!
Will have a nosey in a bit ,still got the holiday blues

1 - 11 of 11 Posts