Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Seen a couple driving towards the M25 the past couple of days, me going the other way. Wednesday - EO with dark stripes?! Then saw a PB today, lowered, looked ace and very clean!

And to add to that this made me smile...in the morning Wednesday, the whole M25 slowed down to rubberneck and of course when I got there I had to look
and there was an undercover Panther Black 5dr cop car just pulled someone over!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
QUOTE(Perimore @ 11 Feb 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seen a couple driving towards the M25 the past couple of days, me going the other way. Wednesday - EO with dark stripes?! Then saw a PB today, lowered, looked ace and very clean!

And to add to that this made me smile...in the morning Wednesday, the whole M25 slowed down to rubberneck and of course when I got there I had to look
and there was an undercover Panther Black 5dr cop car just pulled someone over!

hi mate, my missus does that route evrey morning, 08 orange st2, no stripes tho?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(jebrovia @ 13 Feb 2010, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi mate, my missus does that route evrey morning, 08 orange st2, no stripes tho?

Nah it definately had dark side stripes...so even more on that route, I'll keep an eye out :)!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts