Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, was just wondering why this topic got deleted as there was nothing bad in there???, cheers bri.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I guess it was because it was discussing street racing. Even within speed limits its still racing. FYI i remember the post and it was quite funny!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Dennis @ 22 Feb 2010, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It sounds like the start of a Joke.. a Saxo, a Fiesta and a Starlet went into a pub......

Yeah it does.... Im just testing my new Toyota keyboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
QUOTE(stbri @ 22 Feb 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hello, was just wondering why this topic got deleted as there was nothing bad in there???, cheers bri.

Hi there,

In the first line of your post you admit to breaking the law.

"there was i driving home from my sisters at about 10ish last night doing about 73 on a duel carrigeway."

You then go on to give an account of how you raced three other cars.

"i passed em and pulled in to the left lane when all of a sudden all 3 of em floored it and shot passed me, thought me, im not biting im being about this so let them have theire fun, when all of a sudden my foot was on the carpet and i was rappidly cathen em up, then over took em and try as they might they cant catch me."

You end by again admitting to breaking the law.

"at no time did i go faster than 74"

Code of conduct

[3] The Network does not condone any form of reckless, dangerous or illegal driving, including racing on public roads and land. Any material displayed on the forums by members which depicts such activities, whether it be in picture, video or written format, will be removed by the Network Staff at their discretion and without warning.

Therefore, your topic was deleted.

Allan

QUOTE(stingy @ 22 Feb 2010, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>it was deleted because its an offence to mention the word saxo....
The only reason the word "Saxo" has not been added to the swear filter is because i own one

·
Registered
479 Posts
That's why I love this forum - sick to death of people assuming I am a boy racer because of the car I drive and good policing like this tells anyone looking that we are a respectable group of people, not just a grown up version of the Barry Boys

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
QUOTE(andybaxta @ 22 Feb 2010, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's why I love this forum - sick to death of people assuming I am a boy racer because of the car I drive and good policing like this tells anyone looking that we are a respectable group of people, not just a grown up version of the Barry Boys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts