Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hello troops,

Ok it is 6 weeks or so until the Crail meet so who is interested in having a meet before then?

I am up for it,would be good to fit something in before Crail but it is up to all you guys/girls

If anybody has any ideas/opinions on this please post up

As the Rolling Road day was in Fife and the next planned meet is Crail if we were to fit in a meet in between I suggest it should be through the West so people from that area are not doing all the travelling all the time

thanks for reading

Jimmy

·
Registered
705 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 25 Feb 2010, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A monthly breakfast club like others regions do quite successfully?

Saturday breakfast club sounds good or a late sunday lunch maybe better as us lot like a drink at the weekend

good shout jimmy could be on 2 a winner mate!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(g mac @ 25 Feb 2010, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Saturday breakfast club sounds good or a late sunday lunch maybe better as us lot like a drink at the weekend

good shout jimmy could be on 2 a winner mate!

I think the breakfast/lunch club is a good idea,if it gets up and running we could have 2 or 3 venues to alternate between such as Edinburgh/Fife,Glasgow and Ayrshire...

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Good idea Jimmy, Emma was only asking the other day when we were going on another ST meet as it had been a while
. I wouldnt have minded so much but she said it in disgust as if it was all my fault and i was depriving her

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(Rab ST @ 25 Feb 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what about braehead multistorey, central and a pretty dry place to park up? plenty to do at xscape etc?

Rab I know where you are coming from but I am not a fan of 'car park' meets,by all means someone else can organise one but for me there has to be a theme to the meet and standing around a car park is not the image I want for this region.

Braehead could be a location to consider but only if it was for a meal/entertainment etc.

Keep the ideas coming though

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
How about bowling
Also i've just got a voucher for 25 people to go paint balling with bedlham it pays for entry equipment hire and some paint balls.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't seem to getting much input in this thread?

What about Sun 21st March - Braehead for Bowling/Food/drink??

I have checked Escapes website and they do a deal similiar to when we went to Coatbridge

As Rab says there is plenty of other stuff to do there too

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Cant do the bowling tho Jimmy my shoulder and back is not good at min and not allowed to do anything like that but il still come for the gossip

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(waito @ 1 Mar 2010, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Put karen and me down Jimmy.Will probably bring the young ball and chain too,if thats ok

Aye that is cool with me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts