Ford Focus ST Forum banner

A Few New Mods

755 views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  brut9 
#1 ·
I've just got back from spending the last 2 days with the chaps at Pumabuild. I really must say a great big THANKS!....to all of them for the work done on the car and for me having a fab time up there. Lee spent most of his time during the 2 days with my car and she wasn't being kind to him
lots of

Anyway i went up to get an RS clutch, vents and a quaife diff, whilst there i persuaded myself to get it lowered too, i've got a few pics from the 2 days (taken on my phone)...better ones to appear during the week....

On the journey home it was like driving a completely different car, thanks again chaps!!

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!
Just been out in it again, with lowering and the diff its like a completely different animal!

QUOTE(BlueLightning5047 @ 10 Feb 2010, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>+1 on the vents comments! I love them! Looks awesome! How much did they set you back on their own? And of course, vents look the best on a PB

Dan

The vents on their own were £400, was interesting to see how they were fitted, lots of sparks lol but a lot quicker and simpler than i thought it would be.

#19 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 10 Feb 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your car looks great, however Im not a fan of grills on the ST (and certainly not for £400).

Congratulations on the handling mods.

All opinions welcome, i know they're not to everyones taste, they just give me the look i was looking for on the car.

QUOTE(rattlehead85 @ 10 Feb 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mine's booked in to have the same done with the boys on the 6th of march. To be honest i can't wait
. Do you notice the clutch difference?

Why wait?
maybe its just because the clutch is new (i'm not sure yet) but there is a lot more bite and feel in the pedal....my left leg will get a bit stronger now too!!

#20 ·
QUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 10 Feb 2010, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All opinions welcome, i know they're not to everyones taste, they just give me the look i was looking for on the car.

Why wait?
maybe its just because the clutch is new (i'm not sure yet) but there is a lot more bite and feel in the pedal....my left leg will get a bit stronger now too!!

Hi John

I saw you at Pumabuild, i was having new springs put on my Red ST2. Going back towards the end of March for the RS clutch. Your car looks even sweeter in the flesh!

Bruce

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.