Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got back from spending the last 2 days with the chaps at Pumabuild. I really must say a great big THANKS!....to all of them for the work done on the car and for me having a fab time up there. Lee spent most of his time during the 2 days with my car and she wasn't being kind to him
lots of

Anyway i went up to get an RS clutch, vents and a quaife diff, whilst there i persuaded myself to get it lowered too, i've got a few pics from the 2 days (taken on my phone)...better ones to appear during the week....

On the journey home it was like driving a completely different car, thanks again chaps!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!
Just been out in it again, with lowering and the diff its like a completely different animal!

QUOTE(BlueLightning5047 @ 10 Feb 2010, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>+1 on the vents comments! I love them! Looks awesome! How much did they set you back on their own? And of course, vents look the best on a PB

Dan

The vents on their own were £400, was interesting to see how they were fitted, lots of sparks lol but a lot quicker and simpler than i thought it would be.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Your car looks great, however Im not a fan of grills on the ST (and certainly not for £400).

Congratulations on the handling mods.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Mine's booked in to have the same done with the boys on the 6th of march. To be honest i can't wait
. Do you notice the clutch difference?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 10 Feb 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your car looks great, however Im not a fan of grills on the ST (and certainly not for £400).

Congratulations on the handling mods.

All opinions welcome, i know they're not to everyones taste, they just give me the look i was looking for on the car.

QUOTE(rattlehead85 @ 10 Feb 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mine's booked in to have the same done with the boys on the 6th of march. To be honest i can't wait
. Do you notice the clutch difference?

Why wait?
maybe its just because the clutch is new (i'm not sure yet) but there is a lot more bite and feel in the pedal....my left leg will get a bit stronger now too!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
QUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 10 Feb 2010, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All opinions welcome, i know they're not to everyones taste, they just give me the look i was looking for on the car.

Why wait?
maybe its just because the clutch is new (i'm not sure yet) but there is a lot more bite and feel in the pedal....my left leg will get a bit stronger now too!!

Hi John

I saw you at Pumabuild, i was having new springs put on my Red ST2. Going back towards the end of March for the RS clutch. Your car looks even sweeter in the flesh!

Bruce

1 - 20 of 20 Posts