Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says in the sub-heading, I am using IE6 at work so it may be to do with that but since the refurb I cannot edit posts which I could do on the old system. I can now, however, see the shoutbox which I couldn't before but I am unable to post in it.

It may be that this antiquated brower just can't cope!!

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
Laura - I would suspect that it is the browser just can't cope. I'm surprised for corporate security reasons that it hasn't been upgraded long since.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
As it says in the sub-heading, I am using IE6 at work so it may be to do with that but since the refurb I cannot edit posts which I could do on the old system. I can now, however, see the shoutbox which I couldn't before but I am unable to post in it.

It may be that this antiquated brower just can't cope!!
Shouldn't you be working at work

·
Registered
794 Posts
Laura - I would suspect that it is the browser just can't cope. I'm surprised for corporate security reasons that it hasn't been upgraded long since.
Working for my county council you're considered lucky to have anything as newfangled at IE6, and my particular PC takes 20 whole minutes to boot up.

Thankfully it doesn't take so long to switch off. ¬___¬

·
Founder (retired)
2,057 Posts
Unfortunately, the latest forum software is optimised for the latest browser versions, any issues with older versions is completely out of my hands.

Regards

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts