Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.....
I'm an italian boy my name is Andrea...and i've the same passion of you all!! The new Focus ST...with the a little difference... i drive on the other side of you!!

Sorry for my bad english, and for this, i don't write often, but i read your posts...
Good luck to all!!

Andrea

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi Andy, how's it going in Italia?

I am looking forward to my first European trip in my
- fancy a long drive down through France / Switzerland, across the Alps and to the lakes of Como, Garda etc. Love the area. If not this year maybe next year.

Do you have an
yet or looking to own one?

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Our first italian member I believe, welcome to the forum!!!

And honestly, dont worry about your english sounds very good to me and there are others in the same boat. No-one will criticise you and will help you to improve you language.

What more could you want, increased ST knowledge and better English. Oh and you can teach us a little italian as well maybe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all

QUOTE(ST02DJC @ Aug 21 2006, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Andy, how's it going in Italia?

I am looking forward to my first European trip in my
- fancy a long drive down through France / Switzerland, across the Alps and to the lakes of Como, Garda etc. Love the area. If not this year maybe next year.

Do you have an
yet or looking to own one?

Yeah...it's an hard drive to Como, so i that it could better use the panoramic San Bernardino "pass"/ "road" (i don't know the word) in switzerland...its wonderful!!

Just on this january i've driven from Rome to Birmigham (to the NEC) with the factory Van!! great adventure

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
QUOTE(giamba2.5st @ Aug 21 2006, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah...it's an hard drive to Como, so i that it could better use the panoramic San Bernardino "pass"/ "road" (i don't know the word) in switzerland...its wonderful!!

You could use either word in this case

We should all arrange a big forum meet with our european counterparts around there, would be magnificent!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(ststeve @ Aug 21 2006, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome, you must have some great driving roads over there

Do you see many STs in Italy yet?

Steve

Great driving road...more or less... but in bad condition with holes big holes and reprises!!
Sorry but i don't see other ST, i think because (Italy is a strange country...see politics) the ford italia has stopped, for a long period of time, the sell of al their petrol engine vehicle!!
A great deal to sell more gasoline engine!!

·
VIP
6,129 Posts
Hello mate and welcome, there must be some great Italian roads and scenery for you to put the ST through, beautiful country. Go over to Tuscany every couple of years. Enjoy the club

Jon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok Ok...thanks...however i have just learn a lot of things about the intercooler from Radtec, Forge, ecc, my next step!!

But if i wrong please correct me!!

·
Registered
2016 ST3 d, Kona Blue, sport pack, 220bhp, 475nm.
5 Posts
Hi Guys.....
I'm an italian boy my name is Andrea...and i've the same passion of you all!! The new Focus ST...with the a little difference... i drive on the other side of you!!

Sorry for my bad english, and for this, i don't write often, but i read your posts...
Good luck to all!!

Andrea
Ciao Andrea,

I also live in Italy, but am British, I will be bringing my focus ST to Emilia Romagna at the end of the month. Where are you from?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts