Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE(kevin @ 16 Jan 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>now this is a bit off me lol wow ive seen that car go at brans hatch pushing a 847bhp evo round the track its not slow

what do ya reacon about the price with and with out the engine i would like to cossie 4wd my
one day in the future but i would like it road legal and maybe around 500-600bhp

linky
http://classifieds.crash.net/crash/crash/r...cars/19052.html

well im only buying it if they throw in mud flaps and floormats

oh, and with that extra bhp i would want an rs clutch and dmf

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(jonn @ 16 Jan 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>seem to remember it at ford fair last year ?
think there was 2 of them
yea i belive they have a white one as well 500bhp+ amazing

·
Registered
506 Posts
QUOTE(kevin @ 16 Jan 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>now this is a bit off me lol wow ive seen that car go at brans hatch pushing a 847bhp evo round the track its not slow

what do ya reacon about the price with and with out the engine i would like to cossie 4wd my
one day in the future but i would like it road legal and maybe around 500-600bhp

linky
http://classifieds.crash.net/crash/crash/r...cars/19052.html

i'm pretty sure that is one of andrew gallachers old cars, it's a proper piece of kit!! If only i had the money

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
the car for sale is charlie shaws, its andy gallaghers old focos. charlie is buying andy's newer focos(840 +bhp). andy is returning to the forests for a spot of rallying. both cars were at croft last year for the rsoc day.as jonn said too both cars were at ford fair.
very popular cars run but two spot on guys

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
QUOTE(tatz27 @ 22 Jan 2010, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>didnt it crash at ford fair?

i MAY be wrong but i think that was the other car, besides it was completey repaired from that little incident and has since raced at other events. Its not like a normal car in the way its made, being a space frame they can just cut out the bits that where bent and re-weld in the new sections (granted its prob not quite as easy as that but its along those lines
)

Forgot to say that at £60k this is actually a snip of what getting this car built to the same spec would cost, your talking in the region of 100k+ for same spec.

If i had the money i would love this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts