Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to posting pix of my ST!!

Also have pix of the dreamscience badges and the small ST badges on the driver and passenger door frames!!

Stripes were also added after it was tuned, running Race +

Work still to do tho:

Cosmetic - carbon wrap centre console, fog surrounds to black, red calipers, maybe do grills to black, considering anthracite wheels and also silver chequers to replace stripes?!

Engine - want induction kit and intercooler from dreamscience, prob wait till warranty is up for that though.

P1030688.JPG

P1030689.JPG

P1030690.JPG

P1030693.JPG

P1030694.JPG

P1030687.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
looks good mate, think i may have seen ur car before was it from the ford garage between denbigh and ruthin?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(tatz27 @ 9 Jan 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>looks good mate, think i may have seen ur car before was it from the ford garage between denbigh and ruthin?

No mate dont think thats mine, bought it from dagenham but i have parked it there a few times chekin out an RS they had!! u werent near rhyl last weekend by any chance were ya?

Thanks for the replys!!

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
looking good mate. where did you get the small st badges from?, need to get me some of them

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(stingy @ 9 Jan 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>looking good mate. where did you get the small st badges from?, need to get me some of them

Cheers mate, I ordered them from the team torquesteer guy on here, said he found em in his garage or summit!!

Im sure someone else on here will know a shop to get em from!!

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(mpbjunior @ 9 Jan 2010, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers mate, I ordered them from the team torquesteer guy on here, said he found em in his garage or summit!!

Im sure someone else on here will know a shop to get em from!!

cheers mate. will give them a ring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts