Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Girls,
My 07 plate is due its third service with 21,000 on the clock. Does anybody know of a decent garage/Dealership in the Portsmouth/Southampton area. Got a price from Hendy Fareham of £337 plus £54 for the obligatory MOT, and looking on the forums that seems a little excesive. Is there anything specific I need to ask for? Many thanks in advance.
PS All the best for the New Year to everyone.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I would def shop around. I got my 3rd service and MOT for £230. I do live in Hull so maybe thats a little bit too far for you! Oh, it was from a registered Ford garage so there is hope for you i'm sure!

·
Registered
699 Posts
QUOTE(rickieboy @ 8 Jan 2010, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Guys & Girls,
My 07 plate is due its third service with 21,000 on the clock. Does anybody know of a decent garage/Dealership in the Portsmouth/Southampton area. Got a price from Hendy Fareham of £337 plus £54 for the obligatory MOT, and looking on the forums that seems a little excesive. Is there anything specific I need to ask for? Many thanks in advance.
PS All the best for the New Year to everyone.

for a service , did they have masks on when they told you that !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(shug1986 @ 8 Jan 2010, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>for a service , did they have masks on when they told you that !

haha might as well have!! spoke to two Hendy Ford Franchises both said £337, then one had the cheeck to ask after he had told me "so would you like me to book it in for you!" A big No Thanks at that price was the reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts