Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I will be sleeping soundly tonight!! So glad rooney scored the winner to show that argie whats what.

Oddly we have not been playing very well this year and were still in the title race. Once our back four is fit it is going to be a good end of the season and a nice run up to the world cup

·
Registered
64 Posts
At least we wont be hearing anymore
comming outta Teves mouth. Best part of that match for me was Teves' face when Rooney put the final nail in the coffin. Priceless! Hopefully this is the start of the turnaround for United!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
QUOTE(Mazza3k @ 28 Jan 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>At least we wont be hearing anymore
comming outta Teves mouth. Best part of that match for me was Teves' face when Rooney put the final nail in the coffin. Priceless! Hopefully this is the start of the turnaround for United!

But you would have thought after being at united so long he would have understood that talking
about our Neville would be bad. He may be an idiot at times but he is our idiot and i would not swap his passion for anyone. I cannot belive he did not have a word with the payers all week and at half time to get them motivated(if they needed any).

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I was not aware that i had to be from a certain postcode to support a team
But i guess when you have nothing else of note to say that is your default setting
...BTW get your owner to buy some more dusters cuz it must be getting dusty in your trophy cabinet

·
Registered
536 Posts
QUOTE(c6152 @ 28 Jan 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>west midlands,, isle of man, hampshire.. need i say more.!! 34 years and were still here. win or lose this city is ours!

Old ones are the best!!!

Stockport give us a wave, Stockport, Stockport give us a wave!

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
I'm just glad that United's blatant attempt to cheat the rules and play Ferdinand last night has backfired. He now has a four-match ban
, all that after Ferguson came out and said he is "confident that captain Rio Ferdinand will avoid a ban".

That's a good boy Rio ........... take one for the team
, window licker!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Ryan I think cheating is a bit harsh. He took the hit, played against city and we won so job done. I think it was nailed on he would get four once the appeal was lodged.

Shows how much Sir Alex wanted to win that game

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(Ryan @ 28 Jan 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm just glad that United's blatant attempt to cheat the rules and play Ferdinand last night has backfired. He now has a four-match ban
, all that after Ferguson came out and said he is "confident that captain Rio Ferdinand will avoid a ban".

I cant see how it was cheating really, it was within the rules and I was pretty sure Rio would get 4 so Im sure Fergie knew he would get 4 matches. Fergi just wanted to make sure we had an experienced defender last night and it paid off. We are in the final, Vidic is back very soon so he will replace Rio so its all good

·
Registered
96 Posts
you dont have to be from a certain postcode to support a team. you can buy the shirt,bedsheet,flag,dvd,sponsored mug,ball,underpants etc all from the comfort of your armchair these days
i
we still played a good game and it wont be long before city are where they want to be.
rooney was awesome so that bodes well for england

up the blues!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lived in didsbury for 22 years before moving to the rock and still hold a season ticket, does that count? Oh and i was about 30 foot away from teves is fat head last night when rooney put the nail in the coffin.
Best flight home i've had in a long time

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Rio took one for the team yesterday, let's be honest. Nemanja Vidic has only just returned from injury and Fergie didn't want to chance it, hence Rio playing last night after the "appeal" which allowed him to play.

Can you tell me hand on heart that you Man U fans wanted Wes Brown and Jonny Evans to face Tevez and co.
I don't think so.

·
Registered
536 Posts
QUOTE(Ryan @ 28 Jan 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm just glad that United's blatant attempt to cheat the rules and play Ferdinand last night has backfired. He now has a four-match ban

That's a good boy Rio ........... take one for the team
, window licker!

Well he was never gonna get a fair crack at the hearing anyway - so fair play for using the system.

One rule for United another rule for everyone else!

In the mean time Vidic will come back, we've done without Rio all season and we're still in the title fight, in the champions league and in a cup final - happy days!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.