Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a member of the 300 BHP club yes

Was at AMD with others today and got 301.4BHP

Video to follow

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Bobster200 @ 28 Feb 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice one Clive kept that little session quiet!

Thanks Bob. Session Was not kept quiet as i didnt no anything about the rolling road at AMD until friday evening as it was

organized by another forum which a friend of mine is a member.

And i facebooked him saturday morning.

·
Registered
ST225 modified
4,072 Posts
And 359lb/ft of torque

What's it like to drive - can it put all that power down and is yer clutch coping ok ??

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Nice result there. As Eddie says are you getting any slip. I was getting bad clutch slip running 342lb/ft of torque until i uprated to the RS clutch and flywheel. Must say what an awesome upgrade that is.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
QUOTE(FastEddie @ 1 Mar 2010, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And 359lb/ft of torque

What's it like to drive - can it put all that power down and is yer clutch coping ok ??

Thanks Eddie choccymonster and Shaggy

In the wet it is undriverable and have to short shift or block change. If not get wheelspin in 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th gear.

In the dry is a lot better but still have to be gentle with the throttle in 1st and 2nd gear.

As for the clutch (finger crossed) had no problems upto this point.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
As Choccy said mate , welcome to the 300 club . It's nice when you see the figures on the screen . When i did 305 in mine i was first of 15 on the day . Kept thinking that the next one was the one to beat me
. Like you my clutch is holding up (so far) !!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 1 Mar 2010, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As Choccy said mate , welcome to the 300 club . It's nice when you see the figures on the screen . When i did 305 in mine i was first of 15 on the day . Kept thinking that the next one was the one to beat me
. Like you my clutch is holding up (so far) !!

Thanks speedfreek.

On the day i think i was the highest Bhp focus st.

But a friend of mine had this focus RS mk2 On the roller and got a great result of 370.5 Hp & 458.6 Lb/Ft @ 3950Rpm

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
458lbs ft ....
Good god , thats planet moving torque . Mine hit 365 and thats enough in the wet .

I also had the best on the day . I knew which other car would be close to mine as it had the exact same spec , and it would have probably equalled mine if it had not got wheel spin !

So is that enough power and torque for you now ????
or do you want more

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 1 Mar 2010, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>458lbs ft ....
Good god , thats planet moving torque . Mine hit 365 and thats enough in the wet .

I also had the best on the day . I knew which other car would be close to mine as it had the exact same spec , and it would have probably equalled mine if it had not got wheel spin !

So is that enough power and torque for you now ????
or do you want more

Thats will do for now
But may put decat pipe back on for next Rolling road day i goto.

As this may give me a little extra or maybe a bit more torque.

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(Clivest3 @ 1 Mar 2010, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats will do for now
But may put decat pipe back on for next Rolling road day i goto.

As this may give me a little extra or maybe a bit more torque.

I'll bet you a Snickers bar you make less bhp with the decat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts