Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have called all my local ford dealers, my nearest Caffyns Haslemere just quoted me £189, but all the others such as inchcape guildford and even Caffyns Alton quoted me £330, I did check and say is that all the ford service check list and he said yes. I just cant believe its that cheap, anyone else local know of any places cheaper that £300 for a 3rd year service as that seems a lot for oil filter and spark plugs.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Les @ 18 Feb 2010, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go with haslemere mate. Guildford are usless I would never use them. Or try inscape in farnborough.

Les

I just cant help thinking thats too cheap lol, they were good when I needed some warranty work, had a courtesy car unlike the ****s at gford and its 5 mins from home, am gonna call back and double check price lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
called them back and price is right £189 for service and its an offer for next 3 months, he laughed at me cos I was like are you sure as gford just quoted me £330 he said yeah they will take you for what they can LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.