Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st one what is the button for on the drivers door card with a picture of a car on it and 3 lines over the top?

2nd car seems different today heavier on the front for some reason, when i opened my door it caught on the path by where i park normally and its never done that before but seems heavy on the front driving?

3rd my
i phone charger in the ciggi lighter seems to be a nightmare to get it to come on !!

·
1,599 Posts
1 is to turn off your interior alarm sensors, so if you're parked and locked the doors with someone or something (ie a dog) inside

·
Registered
62 Posts
QUOTE2nd car seems different today heavier on the front for some reason, when i opened my door it caught on the path by where i park normally and its never done that before but seems heavy on the front driving?

Too much Christmas cake perhaps?

Seriously though, that's pretty wierd. I take it all the tire pressures are ok? Any bounce or wobble (in the suspension) when you push down on the front of the car?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(DeaDSwiTcH @ 27 Dec 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Too much Christmas cake perhaps?

Seriously though, that's pretty wierd. I take it all the tire pressures are ok? Any bounce or wobble (in the suspension) when you push down on the front of the car?

No bounce, tyre pressures are sound i just cant put my finger on it defo seems different today and when the bottom of my door scrapped on the pavement i know something isnt right

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
id go along with the broken front spring theory. either that or your
has shrunk with all the snow thats about

1 - 7 of 7 Posts