Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Guys,

for those of you who have had tints applied to your 3 door
, would you mind telling me roughly how much they cost? Have had a quote from a local company with a good internet reputation ( if their website is to be believed) but I dont know if they are cheap or expensive??

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 18 Jan 2010, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We paid £75 for the back three..guaranteed for as long as we own the car.

Thanks Laura, where did you haev yours done? Somewhere in essex I guess, hopefully not too far from my parents place....

I have been quoted £90 for a local place to do it... What colour / shade did you have Laura, are they Limo tints?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
474 Posts
My m8 owns AutoTintz in Doncaster - Everywhere should garentee for life, depends if you can get hold of em after that

3 door, all 5 windows - £150

3 door, back 3 windows - £80

5 door, all 7 windows - £190

5 door back 5 windows - £170

Any shade % - apart from blk to silver and all them
colours- extra £10 for Sunstrip
Group booking discount

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE(jonomitch87 @ 20 Jan 2010, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My m8 owns AutoTintz in Doncaster - Everywhere should garentee for life, depends if you can get hold of em after that

3 door, all 5 windows - £150

3 door, back 3 windows - £80

5 door, all 7 windows - £100

5 door back 5 windows - £170

Any shade % - apart from blk to silver and all them
colours- extra £10 for Sunstrip
Group booking discount

do you have a contact number as i am in selby looking for a window tinter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.