Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2nd Hand Rs Clutch

452 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Thunder#59 
#1 ·
i have located a 2nd hand paddle clutch kit (2000miles of use) for £300= not fitted

is this a good price?

will this fit my ST?

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(Thunder#59 @ 25 Nov 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>so for just the RS clutch i wont actually have to re mortgage the house for then

£160= +fitting seems ok thank god!!

Yes, that's it, unless you've already knackered your clutch completely, in which case you may need to get the flywheel skimmed or replaced. I have seen people on the forum talking about having to replace the flywheel, provided the car has not been abused by launching off the lights at every occasion, I see no reason why this would be necessary.

If you want someone to do a good job for you, speak to Mark Shead at MA Developments, near Maidenhead. He is reliable and trustworthy and has also done this job on the ST. Check out his website http://www.madevelopments.com if you need any further info.

#11 ·
QUOTE(wolfman @ 25 Nov 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can Don & I buy the Quaife ATB diffs of you?

LOL, that was based on how much I used to get KAAZ LSD's for, although that was some time ago now!!

And without VAT, or fitting, or discount.

Do the Quaife make a nice difference Gary? Thinking about your offer for the new year as I will need a clutch at some point.

#12 ·
QUOTE(Tall Person @ 25 Nov 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, that's it, unless you've already knackered your clutch completely, in which case you may need to get the flywheel skimmed or replaced. I have seen people on the forum talking about having to replace the flywheel, provided the car has not been abused by launching off the lights at every occasion, I see no reason why this would be necessary.

If you want someone to do a good job for you, speak to Mark Shead at MA Developments, near Maidenhead. He is reliable and trustworthy and has also done this job on the ST. Check out his website http://www.madevelopments.com if you need any further info.

thanks for the info

you have been a great help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.