The listing below didn’t add my photos so I’ve created another.
This is MY car which a friend has listed for me on his eBay account and Facebook as I do not use either of them.
The car is in lovely condition and my only reason for sale is due to commuting to work.
Please do not be put off that a mate has listed the vehicle as all contact will be made through myself.
Message if interested, I am open to offers.

Stunning Ford Focus ST-3 ST250, 61000 miles, HPI clear. 14 plate. Full service history, 3 owners, last 2 father and son since 13k miles. Stunning condition, un-abused example. Michelin tyres all round, always ran on premium fuel and serviced with the best oil. Full ST-3 spec including auto xenon lights, keyless go, power fold mirrors, full leather heated seats, duel-zone climate and more.
Recent new BCM supplied and fitted by ford.
Light modifications include; REVO Stage 1, REVO engine mount, Focus RS airbox cover and genuine Ford ST carbon gear knob. Can be reverted back to standard if preferred.
Car is in near perfect condition for the mileage, few very light stone chips. No dents or scratches, interior is very good, very light wear. Drives perfect, no knocks or clunks, feels tight and pulls strong. First to see will buy.

Thanks