Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
371 Posts
Following on from the prospective group buy thread (http://www.focusstoc...-nav-group-buy/)

Output device Gadget Line Display device Electronic device
+ Book Publication Font Rectangle Magenta

More Info:
http://mapsby.tomtom...europe-pr156731

The 2012 Update DVD for the Ford Blaupunkt NX - an ideal opportunity to update your Sat Nav to the latest maps. I've got a friend in the trade who can get hold of these sat nav DVD's with a significant saving off the RRP (see below). Can do them in batches of 4 but will see whether many people are interested before deciding on a cut off date. The actual deal with TomTom is running until the end of August 2012. Once either the cut off date has been achieved or a 4 people have signed up, I'll get hold of a price for postage and packing and collect payment.

Recommended Retail Price £126 inc. VAT
Group Buy Price £97.50 inc. VAT + P+P (saving 25% off the RRP)

Require a minimum of 4 orders to active the group buy.

To conform with the rules, If anyone requires further information on who my friend works for and how he is getting discount, please drop me a PM.

1. BeatMaster RECEIVED
2. Sam330 PAID
3. J50NCC PAID
4. StuSt3 CANCELLED
5. magnumsport RECEIVED

Current Status - 25/6/2012 DVDs have been despatched and should arrive tomorrow.

Anyone who has missed out on this Group Buy can buy direct from Rates Ford for £99 inc. VAT plus delivery. See http://www.focusstoc...-upgrade-discs/

Attachments

· Registered
110 Posts
I sent a email to Tomtom saying it said £126 on ther mapsby site, but the links take you to ford so that's useless, if you call ford they won't £350. I got a email back from Tomtom support saying they sell them the data not the maps so they can't help but will pass my details on.

I got a email 2 days later from tele atlas saying "your item has been sent FOC via DHL.

So I may get a free one, if not please add me to this list

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sent a email to Tomtom saying it said £126 on ther mapsby site, but the links take you to ford so that's useless, if you call ford they won't £350. I got a email back from Tomtom support saying they sell them the data not the maps so they can't help but will pass my details on.

I got a email 2 days later from tele atlas saying "your item has been sent FOC via DHL.

So I may get a free one, if not please add me to this list
No problem. Just let us know how you get on and we'll take it from there.

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UPDATE - Order has been placed with Ford and is expected to be with dealer by Tuesday. Assuming it does, I'll get them on Tuesday evening and hopefully get them packaged and posted on Wednesday for delivery on Thursday.

Will keep the thread updated on the progress

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UPDATE 18/06/2012

Disks have been dispatched by TomTom and my mate has a tracking e-mail for their delivery tomorrow!

Jiffy packaging has also arrived so just need to get labels printed and all being well, will be posted out on Wednesday

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
UPDATE: DVDs are sat at the sorting office in Gateshead and should of been delivered to the dealer today but sadly didn't. Therefore unfortunately I won't get them until tomorrow

However, I should be able to get them dispatched to everyone on Thursday and will be with you Friday - all been well.

Will keep everyone posted on the progress and sorry for the delay.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.