81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

So the ST is all good and well for now.I got a ticket for no front plate after picking it up on saturday.As you can see,it is slightly raised in the front and I haven't fitted the lip back.

I'm not sure what it is but I've kind of lost motivation to continue with the car.I still have the RS injectors laying in the boot and I haven't really been looking into more mods.I still need to sort out the wiring for the headlights and my damn remote battery keeps dying a month or two after replacing it.

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

Ok so my pity party is over lol.I decided to attend a meet this past weekend.It was an open event and about 15 or so STs showed up which is mind blowing for me as I was only 1 of 5 in my previous city.

Anyways we got chatting and I feel much better about the car.I've been wanting to change the stock cutback for a while now but I do not want to be that knob with a super loud car in the estate that I live in so I've been doing some research into an electronic cutout.It seems like a fairly simple concept but the wiring of it is what scares me abit.I do not want to drill into any part of the floor or engine bay.(Anyone with experience with these,please comment).

81 - 83 of 83 Posts