2010 Ford Focus ST
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
That is badass...thank you!

· Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,739 Posts
If his roads are bad

" I considered doing that with the condition of our roads over here,I'll feel a little bit better knowing that the new sump is spotless."

The plastic one is exactly that..plastic, decent rock would mash it.

· Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

It has been a while.Car is ready for collection tomorrow.

Intercooler fitted,brake pads all around fitted,block mod done and the head received a refresh and gas flow while it was off.From here it will be heading to the panel shop to get all my goodies fitted:
-RS vents
-Top and bottom grills sprayed
-Rear diffuser
-lights laminx'd
-Calipers sprayed(still debating).

The car is still on the stock map.I will be putting on some mileage first just to see that everything is in order then I will be taking it back for the remap.I am beyond excited as I have been driving my mom's little Peugeot 108 for over a month lol.

· Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
looking good, looks like that silver one hasn't moved for a few months
Thank you.Yeah that one has a k16.It belongs to the owner of the shop and he is busy with a sidewinder gtx35 upgrade.No time to get to its unfortunately.

Just remember to bed the work in before mapping, don't want it going like others have. (y)
Yeah I plan on doing 1000kms or so and that should give me enough time to save for the rs clutch kit.

· Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
So I went to fetch the focus this morning and boy oh boy did it feel good to be behind the wheel of it.I was told to keep it out of boost for roughly 500km so I was just cruising but I was smiling the entire way.Car feels so smooth and that short shifter is just the cherry on top.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

41 - 60 of 97 Posts