Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Let us know how you get on fitting the diffuser, i got the same one and have yet to install it.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I agree with alb, if it's just a hairline then just get it welded as it's not like you got a big hole in it. With the money saved then you can try and get your turbo refurbished as you don't want that messing up as it will end with a bigger bill.

Reactions: Alb

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Just remember to bed the work in before mapping, don't want it going like others have. (y)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
So I got the chance to drive a buddies ST180 today and OMG am I speechless.It is a FBO stage 2 and makes just under 200whp but wow does it put the power down nicely.I could not believe how fast it felt and extremely smooth at the same time.I definitely felt like I was driving a snail after getting back into my car lol.
Mad mick (twitch) was driving a a st170 (no turbo) it went really smooth and it should as it just got rebuilt, he went on a trip with it for parts collection and a kid in his fiesta st put his foot down, well we all know what that means, mick put his foot down and went right past him with ease, these old cars still have it if you know how to drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts