Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.This forum is really awesome so i figured it would be a nice place to keep track of what i do to my ST.

I have no clue if it is an st2 or st3,maybe somebody can identify it for me lol.

Quick summary...I bought it in February with 120 000km on the clock.It was completely stock besides a decat.

Mods i have done so far are:
-Resonator delete
-Motorcade bottom mount intake
-ARC coilovers
-Polished the headlights
-Full LED package

Mods i have on order
-Maxton lip
-RS wing
-Rogue performance 76mm downpipe
-Pumaspeed BOV

I plan to have the block mod,waterpump and cambelt done towards the end of May.

I'll just post a few random pics now.One a pic of what i used to drive before getting my st.Another is of my buddys st.His dad has a 225 and a 250 so they've been really helpful.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,478 Posts
With the leather seats that would be an st3 here but with no washer jets for the lights and no xenon headlamps it would be an st1 🤷🏻‍♂️
South Africa could be different on the whole self leveling xenon thing, ST3 trim with normal Halogens is not impossible. 🤷‍♂️
Half surprised its not called XR5 like Australia.

·
Premium Member
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,434 Posts
Hi guys.This forum is really awesome so i figured it would be a nice place to keep track of what i do to my ST.

I have no clue if it is an st2 or st3,maybe somebody can identify it for me lol.

Quick summary...I bought it in February with 120 000km on the clock.It was completely stock besides a decat.

Mods i have done so far are:
-Resonator delete
-Motorcade bottom mount intake
-ARC coilovers
-Polished the headlights
-Full LED package

Mods i have on order
-Maxton lip
-RS wing
-Rogue performance 76mm downpipe
-Pumaspeed BOV

I plan to have the block mod,waterpump and cambelt done towards the end of May.

I'll just post a few random pics now.One a pic of what i used to drive before getting my st.Another is of my buddys st.His dad has a 225 and a 250 so they've been really helpful. View attachment 906360 View attachment 906361
View attachment 906362 View attachment 906363
Nice selection of ST’s there mate :)(y)

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys.I think i must do some research into the uk models.I'm sure there are some nice oem+ features i could get for my one.

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah i see,that makes sense why we have so many cars with completely different specs.

Small update.Dealing with small businesses here in South Africa gives me chest pains.I still haven't received my wing and splitter due to "weather".

I placed my order for the downpipe on the companies webstore and they state that they will send me banking details but up till now,I haven't received anything so I'll probably be getting it from somewhere else.

I discovered the joys of ebay lastnight lol and ordered the rs vac pipe kit and the prohose turbo to crossover pipe as mine has seen better days.I want to order a nice ecu holder but can't decide between the direnza or airtec one,any suggestions???

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
2,258 Posts
Ah i see,that makes sense why we have so many cars with completely different specs.

Small update.Dealing with small businesses here in South Africa gives me chest pains.I still haven't received my wing and splitter due to "weather".

I placed my order for the downpipe on the companies webstore and they state that they will send me banking details but up till now,I haven't received anything so I'll probably be getting it from somewhere else.

I discovered the joys of ebay lastnight lol and ordered the rs vac pipe kit and the prohose turbo to crossover pipe as mine has seen better days.I want to order a nice ecu holder but can't decide between the direnza or airtec one,any suggestions???
Try Focus ST225 All Models I’m not sure if he sends international but worth an ask , and I went for a genuine rs ecu holder 🤔

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So my crossover to turbo pipe and rs vac pipe should arrive next week and downpipe with short shifter the week after.For now i seem to have picked up an oil leak and a torn inner cv boot.I did service both drive shafts in march so hopefully it is just the one that will need replacing.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I plan on sending it for a full detail once i sort out the little odds and ends.

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I serviced it today and decided to get it dyno'd.Mods are decat and intake.I have a bottle of octane booster in the boot but forgot to throw it in.Away,atleast i have a base figure now.
Rectangle Slope Font Line Parallel

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally managed to fit the downpipe.Spool feels much better but the car sounds the same for some reason???...weird.

I fitted the turbo to crossover pipe this morning.A quick 10 min mod and it sounds sooo much better.I think luck was on my side because the clamps were really easy to get to thankfully.

I am starting to get a bit concerned about the vac pipe.ETA was on the 5th.I messaged ebay on the 7th just to get an update and the seller gave me a tracking number stating that it left the UK on the 5th.The tracking number doesn't work beyond that so i have no idea where the parcel is.I will wait until the 16th then submit for a refund if it doesn't show up.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Finally managed to fit the downpipe.Spool feels much better but the car sounds the same for some reason???...weird.

I fitted the turbo to crossover pipe this morning.A quick 10 min mod and it sounds sooo much better.I think luck was on my side because the clamps were really easy to get to thankfully.

I am starting to get a bit concerned about the vac pipe.ETA was on the 5th.I messaged ebay on the 7th just to get an update and the seller gave me a tracking number stating that it left the UK on the 5th.The tracking number doesn't work beyond that so i have no idea where the parcel is.I will wait until the 16th then submit for a refund if it doesn't show up.

View attachment 906750
Who did you order it from

1 - 20 of 22 Posts