Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Don't get me wrong I like them but I think the overall redesign is a bit of a half effort by Ford. If I were a designer I'd at least offer the other silver bits a black option (fog rims, xenons, side ST badges etc). From the pic it looks like they have done the grills from ancerite grey to black which is definately a +ve with black wheels.

·
1,599 Posts
QUOTE(davechci @ 10 Dec 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't get me wrong I like them but I think the overall redesign is a bit of a half effort by Ford. If I were a designer I'd at least offer the other silver bits a black option (fog rims, xenons, side ST badges etc). From the pic it looks like they have done the grills from ancerite grey to black which is definately a +ve with black wheels.

I'm with you dave, it would have been better with more black bits. still a beaut though!

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Lovely motor mate, and
to your username.

For me though, I'd pay the £100 all day long for silver wheels, they are so much smarter IMO.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I think we could see a few set of Black rim's poping up on the for sale section.

+1 for silver wheels, they just make the package, in my view!

As long as the OP's happy thats all that matters.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am really suprised - the black wheels look really good! Pick my ST up next week, mines coming in blue with privacy glass as well.

The bigger grill on the facelift definitely sets off those black wheels.

Wasn't looking forward to black wheels and am still considering swapping them for silvers, but will have to wait and see now.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts