Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,i'm new so go easy!
on saturday i pick up my new toy,sea grey st3 with touch screen sat nav,privacy glass,visibility pack and a sunroof! one simple question,is the sunroof manually or electronically operated?
thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE(ian7 @ 3 Feb 2010, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi guys,i'm new so go easy!
on saturday i pick up my new toy,sea grey st3 with touch screen sat nav,privacy glass,visibility pack and a sunroof! one simple question,is the sunroof manually or electronically operated?
thanks.

I've never seen the sunroof but i'd assume its electric

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 3 Feb 2010, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Electric and super cool

it's going to be cool,haven't had a sunroof in a car for about 15 years! it seems like it's quite a rare option to have.
roll on saturday,i hope the weather's good as i will be burning some fuel for no other reason than i can.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(mrsimmers @ 3 Feb 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mines electric and also opens and closes when i operate the global opening/closing.

that is very cool indeed.mine's a 3 door so i don't think mine will do that.
all will be revealed on saturday when it arrives,not sure because it's a ford direct car and i've not actully seen it yet!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(ian7 @ 3 Feb 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that is very cool indeed.mine's a 3 door so i don't think mine will do that.
all will be revealed on saturday when it arrives,not sure because it's a ford direct car and i've not actully seen it yet!
I have a 3dr facelift with sunroof, but no global closure. Press and hold the open button on the remote for 2-3 seconds and you can open the roof before getting in and double press and hold for closing.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
It's electric!! A rare option, but well worth having.

Not many of us are in the "Electric Sunroof Owners Club" on here.

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
QUOTE(Tigger390 @ 4 Feb 2010, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a 3dr facelift with sunroof, but no global closure. Press and hold the open button on the remote for 2-3 seconds and you can open the roof before getting in and double press and hold for closing.

My 07 plate with a sunroof does this too! I had read it did somewhere but had never tried it! Cheers for reminding me Tigger! Tried it last night and it works!

QUOTE(RS2kJane @ 4 Feb 2010, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's electric!! A rare option, but well worth having.

Not many of us are in the "Electric Sunroof Owners Club" on here.

Even fewer in the "Electric Orange Electric Sunroof Owners Club"!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts