Year:2007
Make:Ford
Model:Focus
Mileage:98500 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:2.5
Trim:ST
Please refer to full advert on Autotrader: Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

Very good, original condition, MOT till March 2023 (no advisories), Nice original example, just a couple of very minor mods. Mountune Intercooler, Mild remap to 245bhp (225) 390 (236)Nm torque, Symposer delete, Classic 5 cylinder turbo (Volvo derived), 6 speed manual gearbox, Performance Blue with blue/grey cloth , Recaro interior, Usual extras: A/C, HID etc, Serviced at 96460 miles this March, Regular service by Arnold Clark, Newcastle till 2019, Only 2 previous owners, Plenty of supporting paperwork, Bodywork very good for the age of the car, Lanowaxed underneath, Recent dyno setup at PSL in Portsmouth, Drives very well, docile in traffic but plenty of grunt if you want it. Excellent tyres/wheels - Hancooks all around with plenty of tread . Only negative is that the cigarette lighter socket noes not work, and I haven't investigated. Selling as I bought on the rebound after selling a soft top, and this just isn't my kind of car - someone will love it though! Blue, 2 owners, £5,500

Vehicle first registered: 08/06/2007

Purchased by me April this year.

Thanks for looking. Car located in Salisbury, WIltshire.