Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just out and about today and saw a ton of STs around Wakefield. Having not been back 'home' for a while it was surprising how many there are in one place, must have spotted several today alone! I can't remember them all, but there were two different people in front of me both in white STs which looked fab.

The first, with blue side stripes was coming out of Queen Street junction from Westgate, turning right down to the Sainsburys roundabout past the Gala bingo while I was sat at the lights around 13.00.

The second was heading along Ings Road from Kirkgate direction with Sainsburys on the left - Reg V* E** I was in a black Astra following you about 13.30.

Not sure if either are on here, but just thought I'd say hello!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Theres loads in the wakefield area, i've lost track! but there dosnt seem to be many that are part of the club. plus some can be quite miserable, i flash if i see one but some of them look at you like you've just **** on there kids :/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hahaha tell me about it mate - thing is, after having been working in Oxford for the past 3 years and popping back to see family, I often think northerners are a much more friendly bunch! Not the case when it comes to flashing fellow ST drivers then!!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
QUOTE(Andy @ 30 Dec 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I drive through Wakefield daily & find that most
owners arround therehave had a personality bi-pass

thats not strickly limited to ST owners lol.

That said i was stuck in traffic going home from work and a Fiesta ST owner was stuck going the other way he looked at me i gave him a
and we had a bit of a mam moment there lol, that look of appproval

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.