Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This is my 1st post! I'm after a little advise on my ideas to modify my 06 ST3.

I'm looking at getting the work done over the next 6 months.

1. Eibach lowering springs.
2. Pro Alloy intercooler.
3. Morego 290 conversion. (Why is there not more ST owners with this mod? From what i have read in magazines the journalists always
consider it a very good kit.)
4. Quaife LSD.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
to the club mate nice list dont think the morego conversion is that readily avaliable over here thats why people go for the code:red dreamscience or bluefin

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
morego package is available here but its only available from one place and its not that cheap, hence why most people mod it in stages or just go for the CR285 package or Mountune ST260 etc as they are good value for what you get.

Quaife LSD is a great mod, well recomended, but i would consider some suspension mods along with it, even if its just a set of eibachs!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
QUOTE(Focus_ASBO @ 21 Jan 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>morego package is available here but its only available from one place and its not that cheap, hence why most people mod it in stages or just go for the CR285 package or Mountune ST260 etc as they are good value for what you get.

Quaife LSD is a great mod, well recomended, but i would consider some suspension mods along with it, even if its just a set of eibachs!
their the first thing to do on his list rick

·
Registered
688 Posts
QUOTE(Focus_ASBO @ 21 Jan 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>morego package is available here but its only available from one place and its not that cheap, hence why most people mod it in stages or just go for the CR285 package or Mountune ST260 etc as they are good value for what you get.

erm,no.1 in his first post does say eibachs.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your replies.

I know i have to travel down to Northants for the morego kit, but fingers crossed it will be worth it.

Just one last thing, i live in Rochdale just north of Manchester. Can anbody reccomend a garage close by for me to get a start on my upgrades? I had read in a Performance Ford magazine about an orange st who had his work done in Stockport and he lived in Portsmouth i think. It was the September edition, i keep all my magazines but my delightful girlfriend decided to throw them away at xmas!

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Profile automotive in stockport is the place to go
excellent service and you always end up coming back with more stuff than you went for
as i probably will when i go there tomorrow to have my brakes done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts