Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a common thing on the st's? feels like the engine mount is knackered or just
?

is there any uprated engine mounts for the st? i know about the torque mount upgrades but nothing else, does the torque mount improve this?

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Is this a common thing on the st's? feels like the engine mount is knackered or just
?

is there any uprated engine mounts for the st? i know about the torque mount upgrades but nothing else, does the torque mount improve this?
Is it the sensor clicking? More of a loud click? If that is the case it is normal. But it isnt a loud bang.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
obviously not normal then.........hhmmmm have to get underneath the car and have a look

Definately feels like a mount has gone

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
The Mk3 does that if you boot it hard from 1st to 2nd, it's because the lower engine mount is made out of cheese.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers lee, I bought a new vibrotechnics one a few weeks back, just haven't had time to put it on.
Hopefully it will cure the problem, just thought I would see if anyone upgrades the other engine mounts, looked online but can't find anything.

My car before the st had uprated gearbox and engine mounts and it made a hell of a difference

1 - 9 of 9 Posts